Select the Best Venue for your Event
Irrespective of whether it is a business networking event, a wedding reception or a charity fund raiser, choosing the right venue is very important. If you want your event to be actually successful, selecting the best venue is the only way you can make it happen. Most of the banquet halls are multipurpose and can put an end to this search of yours.
The excellent facilities at Belly Up Aspen
If it is an Aspen wedding venue that you are looking for, then Belly Up Aspen could be the perfect choice. It was started in January 2005. This club remains open all seven days a week, except some notified days. In this venue, mostly live music is played and in this excellent atmosphere you can host your private events, office party or wedding reception. You can transform this venue into any theme you want. Some of the excellent features it offers are centrally located, lighting depicting state of art and sound system, no-smoking environment, professional team to help you with the booking, fully-equipped kitchen with in-house chef to help you with the customized catering needs as per your budget, two bars that include all premium brands, a 16 inch screen with HD video projection system, different sized plasma TVs installed all over the venue etc.
The key factors
While booking any venue for your upcoming occasion, there are certain things that you should primarily consider to give your event a perfect touch like:
- Capacity– This depends on the total number of invitees. Choose a venue that can best accommodate all your guests. Don’t go for a too small space, the guests might feel suffocated.
- Location – The location also plays a very vital role. If it is not centrally located, most of the guests might avoid attending the event. Sometime the venue in the outskirts may be a little cheap, but you need to think about the convenience of your guests, how they would commute.
- Interiors – The interiors should be modern, neat and well-maintained. This can help you reduce your overall decoration cost.
- Amenities – Nowadays, most of the venues provides the basic amenities for the customers like the basic decoration, the table, chairs, audio-visual equipment, free Wi-Fi, charging stations etc. So, don’t settle for a venue that doesn’t fit your expectations.
- Costs – Now comes the most important point, the cost factor. In this case you need to consider all the above factors and maintain a proper balance between them before you settle for a price.
The menu offered
When you book any of the Aspen wedding venue, normally most of the banquets have their own catering service for their customers which saves a lot of headache. Like most other venues Belly Up Aspen also offers a range of lip smacking dishes like:
- Sandwiches & Salads – Belly Up Cheese Burger, Chicken Bahn Mi, Salmon Patty Wrap, House Salad etc.
- Smaller Plates & Shared Food – Pulled Pork Flatbread, Irish Nachos, Mozzarella Sticks, Blue Corn Chips, House Salsa & Queso, Basket of French Fries etc.